* Highly acclaimed Motivational Speaker.
* World-renowned Master Chainsaw Sculptor.
* Star of National Geographic Channel’s Prime-Time worldwide TV series, AMERICAN CHAINSAW.
* Honorary Doctor of Arts from Keene State College.
* BFA- Sculpture, The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
* International commercial series lead for ESPN, Carhartt, ’47 Brand (and more...)
* Formerly The Official Chainsaw Sculptor of Husqvarna USA.
* Former National Emcee, Show-Runner and Ax Thrower for The Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show.
* For 21 years, The Front-Man/ Harmonica Player for Earth’s Greatest Cover Band, FEVAH DREAM.
* Author of the forthcoming trilogy book series, CHAINSAWS, CHEESEBURGERS AND ROCK N’ ROLL.
* Featured in nearly every major press and entertainment industry publication in the country!
I'm proud to be regarded as one of the world’s top Master Chainsaw Sculptors. For over a decade and a half I’ve been commissioned to create large-scale sculptures for celebrities, television networks, corporations, royalty, the military, cities, towns, universities, rock stars, art collectors and so much more...
My National Geographic TV series can be seen on DVD, Amazon, iTunes and most streaming services.
In addition to commercials, I've also written and starred in numerous vignettes for The WWE, as well as appeared on other national and international television shows such as America’s Got Talent on NBC, NASCAR on USA- NBC, The Soup on E!, The Family Chops on Hulu and more...
I've appeared on top websites such as The Washington Post, The New York Times, NPR, Funny Or Die and many, many more... (See my extensive PRESS pages on both of my websites.)
Online my work has gone viral several times over, viewed and shared by millions, a top trend on Twitter, I've been awarded accommodations by The Massachusetts House of Representatives several times as well as officially acknowledged by The Boston Red Sox, The New England Patriots, The New York Yankees and more...
For 16 years I've toured The U.S., making headlines, playing to crowds of thousands, but for the last decade+ my biggest passion (by far) is to empower audiences of all ages to reach for their highest potential with my acclaimed, live motivational show, (also called) CHAINSAWS, CHEESEBURGERS AND ROCK N' ROLL!