* World-renowned Master Chainsaw Sculptor
* Highly acclaimed Motivational Speaker
* Star of National Geographic Channel’s Prime-Time worldwide TV series, AMERICAN CHAINSAW
* International commercial series lead for ESPN, Carhartt, ’47 Brand (and more)
* Honorary Doctor of Arts from Keene State College
* BFA- Sculpture, The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
* Formerly The (only ever) Official Chainsaw Sculptor of Husqvarna USA
* Former Ax Thrower, National Emcee and Show-Runner for The Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show
* Front-Man for Earth’s Greatest Cover Band, FEVAH DREAM
* Featured in nearly every major press and entertainment industry publication in the country
* Author of forthcoming trilogy book series, CHAINSAWS, CHEESEBURGERS AND ROCK N’ ROLL
I'm proud to be regarded as one of the world’s top Master Chainsaw Sculptors. For a decade and a half I’ve been commissioned to create large-scale sculptures for celebrities, television networks, corporations, royalty, the military, cities, towns, universities, rock stars, art collectors and so much more. My National Geographic series can be seen on DVD, Amazon, iTunes and most streaming services. I've written and starred in numerous vignettes for The WWE as well as appeared on other national and international television shows such as America’s Got Talent on NBC, NASCAR on USA- NBC, The Soup on E! and The Family Chops on Hulu. Appeared on websites such as The Washington Post, Funny Or Die, The New York Times, NPR and many more (see my extensive PRESS pages on both of my websites.) My work has been awarded accommodations by The Massachusetts House of Representatives, officially acknowledged by The Boston Red Sox, The New England Patriots, The New York Yankees and many more. Online I've gone viral several times over, viewed and shared by millions and a top trend on Twitter. I've toured The U.S. making headlines, playing to crowds of thousands, and the reviews all speak for themselves.
So, when can I come to you?
It's a fun, funny, social-emotional, motivational thrill-ride!
An ultra-fast-paced, visual, multi-media, bonanza of eye-popping slides.
Proven time and again to inspire even the hardest to reach!!!
An incredibly unique and entertaining story with a truly powerful lesson to teach.
It's all about finding a passion, visualization, perseverance, overcoming obstacles and going for even the biggest dreams...
Conveyed in a way that's truly UNLIKE - ANYTHING - YOU'VE - EVER - SEEN.
For ages 8 - 105.
Available in-person (U.S.) or virtually (WORLDWIDE.)
40-min total run time (+ optional Q&A.)
You'll laugh, you'll think, you'll be absolutely blown away.
*A message to motivate audiences of all ages to reach for their HIGHEST potential:
With a mixture of seriousness and comedy, I'll tell the story of my own personal road to success by highlighting some of my most poignant struggles, failures and priceless lessons learned along the way. While visually, the audience is treated to A RUSH of beloved pop-culture and (as we say in Massachusetts) "wicked" cool imagery. Attendees leave feeling entertained, inspired and EMPOWERED.
*Proven to grab and hold the attention of EVEN THE HARDEST TO REACH:
ESPECIALLY those who most need a reason to believe that ANYTHING in life truly is possible.
This show encourages reactions. The audience is also guided on a meaningful activity of self-reflection and goal setting to begin the process of chasing their dreams immediately.
*You'll be amazed by the results:
Your audience will literally thank you.
*The reviews speak for themselves!
Just check out my REVIEWS page!